The product group released the August 2013 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2013 product family.
Be aware that all Update for SharePoint 2013 require March 2013 PU for SharePoint 2013 to be installed first.
Please also have a look at the article that discusses how to properly patch a SharePoint 2013 farm which has Search enabled.
The KB articles for August CU will be availabe at the following locations in a couple of days:
- KB 2817517 – SharePoint Foundation 2013 August 2013 CU
- KB 2817616 – SharePoint Server 2013 August 2013 CU
- KB 2817615 – SharePoint Server 2013 with Project Server August 2013 CU
- KB 2817521 – Office Web Apps Server 2013 August 2013 CU
The Full Server Packages for August 2013 CU are available through the following links:
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2013 August 2013 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2013 August 2013 CU
- Download Project Server 2013 August 2013 CU
- Download Office Web Apps Server 2013 August 2013 CU
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2013 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm.
Be aware that the SharePoint Server 2013 CU contains the SharePoint Foundation CU. And the SharePoint Server 2013 with Project Server CU contains Project Server CU, SharePoint Server CU and SharePoint Foundation CU.
That means only one package has to be installed for the SharePoint 2013 product family.
Where to find the build number for each dll in the CU?
It is in the KB article. Just expand the "File Information" section.
The basic organizational logistics for patching information and downloads have changed here in that the KB numbers displayed on this page do not match the downloaded filenames anymore. This is unfortunate and probably unnecessary as we are all trying harder every day to be computers and remember everything. But thanks for the info as usual.