The product group released the November 2023 Cumulative Update for SharePoint Server Subscription Edition.
Monthly SharePoint Server Subscription edition updates are released as a single unified “uber” package containing both the language independent and language dependent fixes. Language independent and language dependent fixes will no longer be released separately. This is similar to the full server packages released for SharePoint 2013.
The KB article for November 2023 CU will be available at the following location in a couple of hours:
- KB 5002527 – November 2023 Update for SharePoint Server Subscription Edition
The download for November 2023 CU is available through the following link:
It is irrelevant which language you pick on the drop down in download center. It will always download the same package.
After installing the fix you need to run the SharePoint Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm. If you prefer to run the command line version psconfig.exe ensure to have a look here for the correct options.
Please ensure to have a look at the SharePoint Patching Best Practices before applying new fixes.
SharePoint Server Subscription Edition November 2023 CU Build Number: 16.0.16731.20350
- Technet: 23H2 Feature Update for SharePoint Server Subscription Edition
- Technet: Updated Product Servicing Policy for SharePoint Server Subscription Edition
- Technet: FAQs for SharePoint Server Subscription Edition product servicing policy
- Blog: SharePoint Patching Best Practices
- Blog: SharePoint Patching demystified
- Blog: Why I prefer PSCONFIGUI.EXE over PSCONFIG.EXE
- Technet: Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers, and Related Products
- Blog: SharePoint Server 2016 Zero-Downtime Patching Demystified (applies also to SharePoint Server 2019)
- Blog: SharePoint does not have a build version. Full Stop.