As I received some feedback that I should also add the Urls to the KB articles of the different security fixes I added this information to my blog post.
SharePoint 2010 Suite:
- KB 4022145 – SharePoint Server 2010 (core components)
- KB 4022135 – Word Automation Services for SharePoint 2010
- KB 3114889 – Project Server 2010
- KB 4022142 – Office Web Apps 2010
SharePoint 2013 Suite:
- KB 4018398 – SharePoint Foundation 2013
- KB 4018390 – SharePoint Server 2013 (core components)
- KB 4018388 – Word Automation Services for SharePoint 2013
- KB 4022130 – Project Server 2013
- KB 4018393 – Office Web Apps 2013
SharePoint 2016 Suite:
- KB 4018381 – SharePoint Server 2016 (language independent)
See the Security Update Guide below for more details about the relevant fixes:
Applied the mandatory CU April 2017 patch KB3178730. Thank you for posting that notification!
Are there any other mandatory CU patches I should be looking at in the roadmap?
Small intranet mainly projects and organizational documents.
it contains very few work flows, no project server or web apps, etc.
Getting workstations upgraded from 2007 to 10 with office 365
It will be 2020 before SharePoint hits the cloud.