As I received some feedback that I should also add the Urls to the KB articles of the different security fixes I added this information to my blog post.
SharePoint 2010 Suite:
- KB 4461612 – Word Automation Services for SharePoint 2010
- KB 4461624 – SharePoint Server 2010 (core components)
- KB 4461620 – Office Web Apps Server 2010
SharePoint 2013 Suite:
- KB 4461596 – SharePoint Foundation 2013 (core components)
- KB 4461591 – SharePoint Server 2013 (core components)
- KB 4461589 – Word Automation Services for SharePoint 2013
SharePoint 2016 Suite:
- KB 4461598 – SharePoint Server 2016 (language independent)
SharePoint 2019 Suite:
See the Security Update Guide below for more details about the relevant fixes:
OK, it appears that Security Update for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 Core (KB4461634) causes the “Resources List” in Central Administration to be removed. The list is still there however, when I edit the page I cannot add it back. The hyperlink for “Add a Web Part” does nothing. I tried with I.E. 11, Edge and Firefox. I also created a fresh new install on a VM (just using the built-in wizard to provision it), the “Resources List” appeared in Central Admin, but again after applying this update, it disappeared and I could not re-add it.
if you need this investigated, please open a support ticket with Microsoft.
Paul.. this is actually a known issue and there should be a resolution for this in the near future