February 2017 CU for SharePoint Server 2016 includes a new timer job “Updates Profile Memberships and Relationships Job” which should runs by default every five minutes to update the changes after an import.
A problem in the installation of February 2017 CU prevents this timerjob from being installed correctly and this will lead to the following message in the health analyzer:
“Verify that the critical User Profile Application and User Profile Proxy Application timer jobs are available and have not been mistakenly deleted.”
The same problem will happen with March 2017 CU if the farm was updated from an older CU than February 2017 CU.
To fix this use the following steps:
- On the Central Administration website, click Monitoring.
- On the Monitoring page, in the Health Analyzer section, click Review rule definitions.
- On the Health Analyzer Rule Definitions – All Rules page, in the Category: Configuration section, click the name of the rule.
- In the Health Analyzer Rule Definitions dialog box, click Edit Item.
- Select the Repair Automatically check box, and then click Save.