I raised the same question already 4 months ago with a pre-warning that Mainstream support for SharePoint 2010 would end on October 13th, 2015.
Today is October 14th, 2015 which means that Mainstream support for SharePoint 2010 is over. SharePoint 2010 is now in extended support.
What does this mean for you as customer if you are still using SharePoint 2010?
- We recommend to upgrade to SharePoint 2013.
- Only security related hotfixes will be created for SharePoint 2010.
Any other problems in our product will not be fixed (except for customers who purchased Extended Hotfix Support through Premier Support).
- Support cases which are caused by problems in our product will no longer be free of charge.
- You will still get paid-support (including pay-per-incident Premier and Essential Support) through Microsoft Customer Support Services.
- You can still get product-specific information using the online Microsoft Knowledge Base or Support site at Microsoft Help and Support to find answers to technical questions
For more details see our Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy FAQ: