The product group released the February 2014 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2010 product family.
Be aware that the February Cumulative Update for SharePoint 2010 is a Post-SP2 hotfix. It is recommended to have SP2 installed before installing the February CU.
The KB articles for February CU are available at the following locations:
- KB 2863938 – SharePoint Foundation 2010
- KB 2863913 – SharePoint Server 2010
- KB 2863917 – SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server
As you see there is a separate Full Server Package for SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server which simplifies patching of this common installation.
The Full Server Packages for February 2014 CU are available through the following links:
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2010 February 2014 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 February 2014 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server February 2014 CU
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2010 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm.
Be aware that the SharePoint Server 2010 CU contains the SharePoint Foundation CU. And the SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server CU contains Project Server CU, SharePoint Server CU and SharePoint Foundation CU.
That means only one package has to be installed for the SharePoint 2010 product family.
Related Update Centers: