The product group released the June 2013 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2010 product family.
Be aware that the June Cumulative Update for SharePoint 2010 is a Post-SP1 hotfix. That means that you should ensure that SP1 is installed before the June CU.
The KB articles for June CU will be availabe at the following locations in a couple of days:
- KB 2817392 – SharePoint Foundation 2010
- KB 2817363 – SharePoint Server 2010
- KB 2817368 – SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server
As you see there is a separate Full Server Package for SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server which simplifies patching of this common installation.
The Full Server Packages for June 2013 CU are available through the following links:
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2010 June 2013 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 June 2013 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server June 2013 CU – (will be avail in a couple of days)
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2010 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm.
Be aware that the SharePoint Server 2010 CU contains the SharePoint Foundation CU. And the SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server CU contains Project Server CU, SharePoint Server CU and SharePoint Foundation CU.
That means only one package has to be installed for the SharePoint 2010 product family.
Related Update Centers: