The product group released the October 2012 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2007 product family.
The KB articles can be found at the following locations:
The Full Server Packages for October 2012 CU are available through the following links:
- Download WSS 3.0 October 2012 CU
- Download MOSS 2007 October 2012 CU
- After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm.
Related Update Centers:
- KB Article covering for all Office 2007 October 2012 CU Fixes
- Update Center for Microsoft Office, Office Servers, and Related Products
- Updates for SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Updates for SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Updates for Project Server 2010
- Updates for Enterprise Search Products
Important: this is a Post-SP3 hotfix. It is highly recommended to first install Service Pack 3 of WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 before installing October 2012 CU
Note: The October 2012 CU for SharePoint 2010 should be available in a couple of days.
The Package for MOSS 2007 is currently unavailable due to a packaging Problem. It should be available in a couple of days.