Now after MCMS 2002 SP2 has been released I would like to point you again to an article series I have written earlier about MCMS 2002 and ASP.NET 2.0:
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – a first look
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – The easy way to site navigation
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – Master Pages
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – Web Parts
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – glitches with navigation controls when switching between modes
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – glitches with themes
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – creating a custom membership provider for MCMS
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – implementing page summary controls using a custom SiteMapProvider and a TreeView control
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – Site Navigation – Part 1
- ASP.NET 2.0 and MCMS – Site Navigation – Part 2
- MCMS 2002 SP2 with ASP.NET Web Parts
- Workaround for the “CMS” virtual directory problem with VS.NET 2005
- How to enable AJAX with MCMS and ASP.NET 2.0
- Step-by-Step description on how to use Master Pages with MCMS 2002
- MCMS ASP.NET 2.0 AdRotator
- WoodgroveNet and ASP.NET 2.0
- Problem with the ASP.NET 2.0 menu control and MCMS
Does MCMS support the Express edition of Visual Studio 2005 ?
I haven’t used this edition till now. Standard and Professional Edition work fine.
this is a blog and not a discussion group.
Please post questions about problems in MCMS which are NOT related to my articles into the MCMS newsgroup.
I have been asked many times &ldquo;our CMS site is running a little (or a lot) slow, is there anything
Is there any way to integrate Visual Studio 2008 Pro with Microsoft Content Management Server 2002 (MCMS)? I’m converting a web solution from VS2003 to VS2008, and I cannot find any help about how to integrate MCMS with VS 2008. I found an article (kb906145) that describes the integration of MCMS & VS2005, but that process does not work for VS2008. I’m running MCMS 2002 SP2 and have VS2003, VS2005 (SQL Server version), VS2008 Pro. I have all the versions of the .NET Framework (thru 3.5) installed.
I know MOSS 2007 is the replacement for MCMS 2002, but I cannot convert my content base at this time.
Any assistance/information would be appreciated.
No this is not possible.